Helios Precision Tech was established in 2012 with a foundation of providing superior products and services with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction. Helios is dedicated to providing employees a positive work environment and the latest in technology to ensure our products are held to the highest standard of quality. Our success
Helios Precision Tech was established in 2012 with a foundation of providing superior products and services with a focus on exceptional customer satisfaction. Helios is dedicated to providing employees a positive work environment and the latest in technology to ensure our products are held to the highest standard of quality. Our success is directly related to our creativity, passion, honesty and hard work.
ISO 9001 Certified.
Come work with us!
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Helios Precision Tech seeks to provide high quality products in a timely manner to our customers. As such, our supply chain partners are critical to help us succeed with this. This agreement is intended to communicate our general expectations from supply chain partners. Other requirements and expectations that are PO specific or item specific will be detailed on the individual purchase orders.
Our expectation is for accurate, timely and honest communication with suppliers.
The Supplier shall provide notification as soon as possible, preferably 3 months in advance, in writing, prior to implementing any changes that may affect the ability of delivery, product or service to meet specification requirements.
Changes include the following:
· The Supplier shall provide notification as soon as possible of any potential nonconforming material including previous shipments.
· The Supplier’s use of outside vendors for any process related to Helios Precision Tech products shall be disclosed and authorized with written approval by Helios Precision Tech prior to production of material. Addition or changes to these vendors shall also be approved prior to production.
· When requested on the purchase order, the Supplier shall provide a Certificate of Conformance with each shipment verifying the product meets all drawing and specification requirements including raw material certification.
· The Supplier shall provide a promise date for each shipment and notify Helios Precision Tech as soon as possible if changes to this date occur.
Our expectation is that we will receive the product(s) ordered in good condition.
· The Supplier must have a documented Quality Management System in place.
· If the Supplier is certified to a national or international standard, a current certificate shall be supplied to Helios Precision Tech at each certificate renewal interval. The Supplier shall provide notification, in writing, if at any point in time their certificate/registration is revoked or not renewed.
· The Supplier shall provide material that meets product specifications and is 100% free of defects.
· The Supplier shall use material that is lot and/or serial number traceable.
· The Supplier shall conduct appropriate investigations into root cause and identify and implement corrective action associated with complaints and/or rejection of Supplier material within 30 days of notification from Helios Precision Tech.
· The Supplier shall allow Helios Precision Tech to conduct periodic onsite assessments, compliance and for cause audits with prior notification.
· The Supplier shall maintain a Supplier Quality Management program for their suppliers and shall not use any raw materials or components that do not conform to defined specifications.
· All calibrated instrumentation must carry current calibration records and be traceable to NIST or other suitable national or international standards.
· The Supplier’s equipment and instrumentation must be part of a Preventive Maintenance Program.
· The Supplier shall maintain a clean and organized facility, with clearly marked and designated areas for conforming and nonconforming materials.
· The Supplier shall have a training program in place.
· Records shall be established and maintained to provide evidence of conformity to requirements. Records shall be made available to Helios Precision Tech upon request.
Helios Precision Tech expects that Suppliers will meet all applicable legal requirements.
· The Supplier must comply with all appropriate Federal, State and Local regulations.
· The Supplier must provide Helios Precision Tech with a completed W-9, if applicable.
Helios Precision Tech
Copyright © 2022 Helios Precision Tech - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy